At Syndetics, we recognize that our success and reputation is based on the dedication and expertise of our team. Associates are carefully selected for their integrity, work ethic, ability to work with clients in a collaborative fashion, and their history of winning.
- have a combination of capture management, proposal development and programmatic experience from early business development and capture planning through the proposal development and the transition to execution
- Have bid or run complex, large federal programs
- Have a strong interdisciplinary background with technical education as an underpinning
- Have an active or inactive U.S. security clearance
- Have domain experience that includes intelligence, defense, homeland security, law enforcement or aerospace
- Have program experience with large IT, C4ISR, telecommunications, aviation, shipbuilding, weapon systems, missiles, satellites or other space programs
THEN we may have a place for you on our team as an employee or consultant.
Candidates with a strong systems engineering orientation and/or financial background are particularly valuable. We would likely use you to fill the following positions:
- Capture & Proposal Manager
- Program Strategist
- Proposal Volume Lead
- Cost & Price Analyst
- Technologist/System Architect
- Technical Subject Matter Expert
- Price-to-Win Specialist
- IMP/IMS Specialist
If you want to be part of a dynamic, mission-focused company, send your resume to our Human Resources Department at email@example.com, or call 703-273-8350.
Syndetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer with regard to Veteran or Disabled Status and other protected categories